domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2022

My favorite Animal🐘

                                   

My favorite animal is the elephant. Since the elephants have a sense of respect and humility with strength and power⚡️.


It is one of the most represented animals in all cultures and one that has associated meanings closely related to power and strength. In fact, in some countries the elephant has great spiritual significance and is used to represent the gods. It can represent good luck🍀, wisdom and knowledge and a good connection of energy from within you to the world.



Elephants are true ecosystem engineers🌳, they play a key role in the habitats where they live and help maintain the balance of biodiversity in the ecosystems they share with other species. And although elephants are native to Africa and Asia, they have important cultural and symbolic significance around the world.


I feel that its meaning is so strong and varied that is why I love it, what it transmits and its beauty, since it is also a majestic and beautiful animal🤍. In addition, I feel in a certain way reflected in its spirit and meaning.


Despite the fact that I have only been able to see this animal a couple of times, it is still my favorite and the one that I consider most beautiful, I hope to see more of them in the future🌷.


3 comentarios:

  1. I like elephants, I would like to climb on top of one :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. precious animal, it's remind me to my childhood for "Dumbo" movie.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi babi, i love elephats me too, this animal has a particular beauty that I love.

    ResponderEliminar

My favorite thing is my guitar *: ・ ゚ ✧

This guitar was given to me by my mom when I was 14 years old. I had always wanted to play an instrument when I was little and the one that...