This guitar was given to me by my mom when I was 14 years old. I had always wanted to play an instrument when I was little and the one that caught my attention the most was the guitar. So for me it was a dream when they gave it to me, I took it to school every week and there I immersed myself in music. Later I also started playing the keyboard and learning about other instruments like the ukulele and bass.
I take great care of it because it has a very sentimental value for me since it was my first guitar that my mother gave me with a lot of effort and thanks to it I found my taste in music.
Lately, with the university and my academic duties, he left it a bit aside, but I hope soon to play it again as before, since it is something that I really enjoy. Because playing the guitar is my favorite moment of the day, since it helps me de-stress, calms me down, helps me and calms me down.

wow baby just like you my favorite instrument is the guitar my friends always dedicate guitar songs to me and it's very nice.
ResponderEliminarYour guitar is so beautiful, please teach me ToT
ResponderEliminarPlease teach me "Yellow- Coldplay" :p
ResponderEliminar